Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

WOW!?!

That was wierd, but in some way it reminded me of Donny Darko, maybe cause of the evil, talking bunny, and just the strangeness. Great graphics and great job.

Days of Duty Days of Duty

Your lucky im giving you a 0!

the animation was ok but it still sucked, the series isnt funny, cool that your an animator thats what i want to do with my future,but the main reasons i rated you so low was it was boring, not funny, and you shit on Bush. BUSH CHENEY '04 all the way, not NADER or KERRY.

chainsaw willy Episode 1 chainsaw willy Episode 1

Sucks @$$ majorly!!!!

Dude this sucks so bad you need work, but i see you have at least some potential to make a better movie, with better graphics, sound, and animation, oh yeah it should be longer.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

You anti-American democrat,Bush Rox, that was so gay, i know you gave credit to the spank the monkey game but you still stole the idea. The only good thing was the music. I bet you and about half of the people on this site dont pay attention to politics, you just follow everyone in saying he's stupid, and listening to what everyone tells you, like oh he's so stupid he can't speak right, he's gay, oh Bush and Dick good in bed not in the White House, so shut up if you dont know anything about politics and come up with something original and better than something stupid and already a game ,just changed graphics.

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

Awsome!

The movie was awsoe and bloody lot's of vio-lence. I found the hidden footage it is sick and disturbing, but it has no violence, except for when he hits the camera with the bat!